WE CAN ARRANGE THE FOLLOWING FOR YOU:
SPORTING ACTIVITIES :
* horse riding – we’ve done it, with Dorcas at Ecuestre Las Minas – it’s blissful
* skiing – a fabulous day out, with the British Ski School to help you
* snow boarding – again, with or without the British Ski School
* quad biking – with Rob and Caroline Greville from La Atalaya – KICK ASS!
* fishing – with local guides from Rute’s pet shop!
* golf – in Antequera – a VERY tricky course
* bird watching – with Doreen at Basically Birding – no website, but contact details easy
* guided walks – with Les, neighbour, friend, passionate walker
* rock climbing – with Victor from Ociorum in Rute
* canyon descents I wrote about it here – hold your breath : Canyoning in the Rio Verde
* abseiling – with Victor from Ociorum or with Alua
* parapenting – I did this too! It was absolutely incredible!
* paintballing – 5 minutes’ drive away if you want to get wet, and painty …
* hot air ballooning – I’ve never tried it, but my son did, at 10, and said it was amazing
* mountain biking
* water sports – many to chose from and many people to link you up with depending on your fancy
* pamper breaks – with the lovely Sarah Jackson of Tomorrow’s Dreams
* painting holidays – with local artist Matty Bradley
* in house beauty treatments – with Sarah Jackson
CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES :
Within easy access from our Andalusia Holiday Home we have:
* water-parks – visited many times, loved many times
* huge childrens play parks especially the Ciudad de los niños in Cordoba v- no website, but wonderful!
* zoos in Torremolinos, Wolf parks in Antequera
* crocodile parks in Torremolinos
* aquariums in Benalmadena
* donkey sanctuaries in Rute
We have thermal rivers and spas to swim in, mountains to climb, views to be soaked up over a delicious picnic.
Time to book!